What's new

LTE is Overrated

If I could give you a list of international members you would be surprised the same goes for ipadforums.net with 270,000 members 1/3 are from overseas. In additions we have some 30 moderators and admin staff across 3 forums with 10 based over seas. We try to cater for all countries and shortly I will be adding 12 countries including china and Greece to our international section here. The list will be the same as ipadforums as per the link below.

http://www.ipadforums.net/regional-ipad-groups/

The purpose of these sub forums is for international users to be able to discuss specific issues that are relevant to their location . We also allow communication in their own language which is rare in majority of forums.

I set up the original regional sub forums back in 2010 and they are with out doubt a success. In most cases the mods and our team of users whom almost live here in USA handle the direct support for USA issues, however when we cross over as it is the case with LTE then our international mod team and users respond.

The bottom line as far as the forum goes we are totally international.

Hope that makes sense.

col.bris, Apple forums Administrator

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for that reminder of the minimal LTE bands with 3rd gen. I had read that but forgot. And the AT&T version of 3rd gen also supported real LTE, not just Verizon.

And there's a reason why these forums tend to contextualize in American terms: America is Apple's largest market.

Head over to our sister site: iPadForums.net and check out our Regional site and you will see that clearly isn't true. We have so many members internationally-it's incredible to see.

Head over to our sister site: iPadForums.net and check out our Regional site and you will see that clearly isn't true. We have so many members internationally-it's incredible to see.
Great. I will! I didn't know about a sister site. But I've read the statistics and the US as of the end of 2011 accounted for the largest percentage of Apple's sales. I know the "China factor" began to change the game in 2012. But I'll head over and read the thread. Any particular one?

And thanks!

aox4121 said:
Great. I will! I didn't know about a sister site. But I've read the statistics and the US as of the end of 2011 accounted for the largest percentage of Apple's sales. I know the "China factor" began to change the game in 2012. But I'll head over and read the thread. Any particular one?

And thanks!

It's actually our regional forum and not a thread. Just wanted to share with you how popular apple is beyond America as seen with the use of iPads at our ipadforums. :)

It's actually our regional forum and not a thread. Just wanted to share with you how popular apple is beyond America as seen with the use of iPads at our ipadforums. :)
Cool! Look forward to it. Can I use my same screen name over there?

aox4121 said:
Cool! Look forward to it. Can I use my same screen name over there?

You should be able to as long it's not taken, but I doubt that!

I'll look for you when you do your intro thread so I can welcome you! :)