What's new

looking to unlock iphone 4s on sprint

crybabys

Reaction score
Hi. Can any one point me in the correct direction. I am looking for a safe and quick method to unlock my iPhone 4s on sprint carrier. i currently have version: 6.0(10a403) modem firm ware: 3.0.04. I would like to use this phone on straight talk carrier from Walmart. please kindly point me in the right direction.thank you in advance.

Contact sprint and ask them to do a factory unlock for you!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

crybabys said:
Hi. Can any one point me in the correct direction. I am looking for a safe and quick method to unlock my iPhone 4s on sprint carrier. i currently have version: 6.0(10a403) modem firm ware: 3.0.04. I would like to use this phone on straight talk carrier from Walmart. please kindly point me in the right direction.thank you in advance.

There's currently no way to Unlock any iPhone, by an end user, on iOS 6. Your only option, at this time, is to request an Unlock from your wireless provider.

plane and simple sprint will not unlock my iPhone 4s. and it has a clean esn. that is why i'm here to get help. i try talking to sprint no luck....

Then I am sorry. You won't be able to get it unlocked unless a third party unlock will work but I wouldn't advise using one of those because a lot of them are just a scam!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

my phone is unlock just like you mention. it will work over seas only. i need it unlock to work on any gsm with sim in the USA i,m just holding on until the dev team comes up with an official jailbreak and unlock. ty

my phone is unlock just like you mention. it will work over seas only. i need it unlock to work on any gsm with sim in the USA i,m just holding on until the dev team comes up with an official jailbreak and unlock. ty

This method can already be done. No need to wait. I use my sprint iphone 4s on straight talk. PM me for info if you like

please if you have any useful info share it with all of us. i would love to use my phone on straight talk. i like jailbreaks and the freedom to manipulate my cel phone that i "purchased " out right it belongs to me me and not the other way around. i would like to use it as i please. i hope sprint is reading this. i am very patience and as always the dev team will come through like Robbin hood. mean while i will stick to metro. until then my friends i will entertain all of your comments and any ideas. thank you for your reply's.

please if you have any useful info share it with all of us. i would love to use my phone on straight talk. i like jailbreaks and the freedom to manipulate my cel phone that i "purchased " out right it belongs to me me and not the other way around. i would like to use it as i please. i hope sprint is reading this. i am very patience and as always the dev team will come through like Robbin hood. mean while i will stick to metro. until then my friends i will entertain all of your comments and any ideas. thank you for your reply's.

I don't think anyone will ever be able to make a step by step guide on how to do this. Companies Can Factory unlock the GSM In your 4s. The company I use is very quick and all you do is connect to Itunes and BAM Its unlocked for good.