What's new

looking to unlock iphone 4s on sprint

can you please pm the info. i would like to check out your resources. thank you for your time and effort.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I have the same problem, wander if you can tell me about this unlocking GSM radio.
Thanks!

I can't answer your PM because I'm a new user, can you use the sprint 4s on an USA gsm network with this unlock?
Mi phone works abroad already.

My friend cannot unlock his iPhone 4S to use in South Africa, he has just moved back and now all he can do with his phone is use it as an iPod. He cannot afford to buy a new phone and is desperate

My friend cannot unlock his iPhone 4S to use in South Africa, he has just moved back and now all he can do with his phone is use it as an iPod. He cannot afford to buy a new phone and is desperate

If he is in good standing with sprint they can unlock it for him just for overseas not in USA

He tried calling sprint, they won't unlock because he hasn't had his contract for more than 13 months

LTE opened in my area, it has made my experience with Sprint better, but the entire network still need major attention!

LTE opened in my area, it has made my experience with Sprint better, but the entire network still need major attention!

Sprints network is getting there, they are replacing every single tower they currently have with LTE panels. So it will take a little but at the end when there finished it(around late 2014) will be a very solid network with unlimited data.

If sprint is not offering the service you can try getting it unlocked from any online service providers... They provide you with unlocking codes using which you can get your iPhone unlocked and enjoy using any network... I tried with **** who provided unlocking code for my iPhone... gud luck...

Last edited by a moderator: