What's new

Looking for some help

steelerdude1

Reaction score
i put my work email (exchange account) on my phone and it required me to download Microsoft Authenticator. It made me put in a complex passcode, and made me put one on my Apple Watch as well.

I didn’t like this, so I removed my email account, removed the account from Authenticator, and deleted the app. Both my phone and watch will not let me change the settings back to the what I had them before. - no password for the watch, and a simple 4 didget code for my phone.

Ho can I get rid of the company admin settings that were forced to my phone?

Thanks!

i put my work email (exchange account) on my phone and it required me to download Microsoft Authenticator. It made me put in a complex passcode, and made me put one on my Apple Watch as well.

I didn’t like this, so I removed my email account, removed the account from Authenticator, and deleted the app. Both my phone and watch will not let me change the settings back to the what I had them before. - no password for the watch, and a simple 4 didget code for my phone.

Ho can I get rid of the company admin settings that were forced to my phone?

Thanks!

In addition to calling your company rep, you probably need to find out whether you have to have your work account on your devices. If you do, ask if you can personalize the passwords.