What's new

Looking for old apps

IanBlank

Reaction score
I've been trying to find an old game called Idrop Dead, it was removed from the App Store, I'm pretty sure I can install it if I can find the IPA somewhere but I've had no success in doing so. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm hoping someone has it saved somewhere, or know country that still has it in their store.

I've been trying to find an old game called Idrop Dead, it was removed from the App Store, I'm pretty sure I can install it if I can find the IPA somewhere but I've had no success in doing so. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm hoping someone has it saved somewhere, or know country that still has it in their store.
The only official way of installing iOS apps is from the App Store. If that app is not in your App Store purchase history, I'm afraid you can't download it to your device. Using any method to download an app outside the official App Store is akin to piracy and theft and any discussion of how to obtain apps outside of the official App Store is not allowed.

Welcome to iPhone Forums, IanBlank!

Afaik, the app you're looking for has been removed a few years ago, so I don't expect it to be available in any other country. If you didn't download it and back it up some time ago yourself, you're out of luck.

The only official way of installing iOS apps is from the App Store. If that app is not in your App Store purchase history, I'm afraid you can't download it to your device. Using any method to download an app outside the official App Store is akin to piracy and theft and any discussion of how to obtain apps outside of the official App Store is not allowed.
Even though it's no longer available it's still considered piracy?