What's new

Looking for good NFL app

loco

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good app to follow the NFL scores and plays.

Can anyone suggest a good one ?

loco said:
I'm looking for a good app to follow the NFL scores and plays.

Can anyone suggest a good one ?

I was wondering the same thing. I have NFL 11 on my iPad but it doesn't offer play by play

Hey crank I noticed your a skins fan and live in the DMV. Same here. Nice to see someone from the same area on here.

It be awesome to know if there was such an app... have wanted to find a similar app for NASCAR but so far, no such luck!

loco said:
Hey crank I noticed your a skins fan and live in the DMV. Same here. Nice to see someone from the same area on here.

Lol. Nice to see some one who knows about the DMV. But I'm handling medical issues in California right now. I'll be back in a few months. Other than that there is a app(NFL mobile) in the app store that offers live coverage. I'm downloading it now.

Hey do you listen to gogo

Last edited:
Lol I love gogo but I'm more of an old school gogo fan. The new stuff kind of drives me crazy.

You can't live in the DMV and not dig gogo !

loco said:
Lol I love gogo but I'm more of an old school gogo fan. The new stuff kind of drives me crazy.

You can't live in the DMV and not dig gogo !

Same...I love g&s. I.e lissen band and new impressionz. I'm not a big fan of bounce. I also love chuck brown and e.u. But I listen to anything Gogo related. Well anything DMV related.

hey everyone, i found a good sports app. its a sports portal that has not only nfl games, but also baseball, boxing, tennis etc.... its called sportstap and its free. so far, i really like it.

loco said:
hey everyone, i found a good sports app. its a sports portal that has not only nfl games, but also baseball, boxing, tennis etc.... its called sportstap and its free. so far, i really like it.

Lol...I knew about that. I don't really care for any other sport. So I didn't suggest it and because the thread said NFL

Speaking of NFL apps- 2 questions: Anyone notice the CBS Sports- NFL app crashes right after you open it? I can't get it to open. Ever. Also, just downloaded the official Dallas Cowboys app too- and that won't open either. Ever. I searched the forum to see if others are having problems w/ these 2 apps- and see no mention of it. Maybe its my phone?

NFL mobile is you have VzW service is key for football season. NFL fantasy is great also. Set up a team for kicks! Even if you dont get into the coachin aspect the stats are excellent and always current. Espn sportscenter rounds it out for me. Pick your teAms in any sport and when you wanna get updates.
Extras: watchespn if you have cable is good.
Sundayticket from directv is great too.
All these apps have some form of video live/delay playback included.