What's new

Looking for an app

Status
Not open for further replies.

AATT

Reaction score
My friend told me once you jailbreak the iphone you can get an app that will allow you to download the applcations that are in applestore for free ?

anyone knows the name ?

[Moderator edit: Removed piracy app name. Please read our rules!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, mariuss?! After 122 posts, you should way know better that to support a discussion on piracy. That includes giving out names of tweaks and apps that allow people to steal!

AATT: You might want to look for better friends as this one is advocating you download an app that will allow you to steal. In other words, he's recommending you be a pirate! And, after 49 posts, you, too, have had enough time here to have read our rules and understand our stance on piracy!

This forum does not advocate piracy, nor do we allow any discussion of it, whether it is tweaks, apps or where to get piracy tools. Not only is piracy against the rules of this forum, it's theft and illegal! Don't be a pirate!

I recommend everyone read the forum rules in their entirety (they're easily accessed by clicking on them in my signature). And please, no more discussion of piracy, else members may see their ability to post in this forum removed.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPhoneForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.