What's new

Looking for a Paper Coupon Scanning App

Sooooooooooooooo excited. I can't wait to start using it. Thanks for putting so much work into this. You are a rockstar!!!

There is another app called GeoQpons that works pretty well. I have used it many times, only it is a little awkward when you present your phone to whom ever to show them the coupon especially in restaurants.

I am a coupon user. I would love to see an app that will allow me to make my shopping list and it will automatically tell me what the weekly deals are, and maybe go as far as doing coupon match-ups so I know what to clip from what coupon source. Walmart has on their site where it tells you what items are on sale, but it does not do a coupon matcup for those items. Southern Savers does matchups, but I was looking specifically for a grocery list app. Publix, Albertsons, Walmart, Target, Sweetbay.
Another app I would love to have would be a barcode scanner that when I scan the item it will tell me where to find the corresponding coupon. The website matchups are great, but I think a scanner would be so much simpler. Please let me know if there is already something out there.

Thank you, Amy

I am working on an app right now to do exactly this. Any particular features you might be looking for? I should have something in the next couple of weeks.

-Rog

@ImAmyy: have outcries "grocery smarts?" I think it does that AND it's free

is it in the android market? i can't find it, i searched both the name and searched under coupon organizer and scanner?