What's new

Looking for a belt-clip case with see-through window

GAMESHARQ

Reaction score
I really like the case I have for my current phone because it clips onto my belt in a vertical position which is great because I can just slide it right out of the top when I want to access it. It also has a see-through window on the front so I can see notifications without taking it out of the case.

Does anyone know of a case like this, but will fit the iPhone 6 Plus? It doesn't have to be specifically for the iPhone 6 Plus, just as long as it's big enough for the device but not too big.

I am attaching a photo of my current case to give an idea of what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• PhoneCase.png
    PhoneCase.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 596
I have one now as well for my iPhone5s that I got at Walmart and like very much. It took awhile for it to come out though, seems like it was almost 6 months after the phone was released. You may have the same delay on the 6plus case, sorry to say.

I'm looking for the same thing! I've been searching but can't find anything. If someone locates, let us know. I'll do the same.

I hope it's okay to give this a bump. I am planning on picking up a 6+ today and I would love to get a case like this.

Anyone found one yet?

Nope, heck I'm having trouble even finding a decent regular case for my iPhone 6. I bought one on Amazon but don't really like it. I hate buying stuff sight unseen. The clear case I bought for my iPhone 5s will work for my 6, but barely. It won't work for the 6+ unfortunately.

I know what you mean. I went to Best Buy and Target tonight to try and find a case, but they didn't have much of a selection so I walked out empty handed.