What's new

lock screen photo location, ios 8.3

luis69

Reaction score
Hello: I have a lock screen photo which I love. I thought I was copied the photo to PC but unfortunately I didn´t and deleted the photo from the iPhone.
The photo must be in some place in the phone disk because it still displayed i the lock screen.
I tried with different programs ( i explorer, disk aid) to try to retrieve the photo , and was not able to find it.
i appreciate any help and information to locate this photo in phone,
Thanks
Luis

Hello: I have a lock screen photo which I love. I thought I was copied the photo to PC but unfortunately I didn´t and deleted the photo from the iPhone.
The photo must be in some place in the phone disk because it still displayed i the lock screen.
I tried with different programs ( i explorer, disk aid) to try to retrieve the photo , and was not able to find it.
i appreciate any help and information to locate this photo in phone,
Thanks
Luis
Welcome to iPhoneForums, luis69!

The photo you use as homescreen and/or lockscreen, will be visible there until you remove it, even though you deleted it from your iPhone. So if you've removed it from your Photos library, as well as the PC, and there's no backup where the photo is included, it will be gone.

Btw: if you deleted it from your iPhone less than 30 days ago, and didn't remove it from Photos - Recently Deleted, you're still able to recover it from there.

As JA said, check your recently deleted photos. It might still be there.