What's new

live video feeds from web

hamop78

Reaction score
I want to watch programming from a couple of different sources on my iPhone 4 but I get no video or audio --- do I need an app to decode the feed.

Neither one will open with "Safari" running on my win 7 pc either. Seems like an Apple thing??!!

Links will follow in reply since I am new.

Last edited:
I want to watch programming from a couple of different sources on my iPhone 4 but I get no video or audio --- do I need an app to decode the feed.
The first site is www.wht.tv -- video appears in the box at the bottom.

The other site is not on line all the time but comes through www.shorewoodbiblechurch.org

When they are teaching the pointer goes to http://pointers.audiovideoweb.com/asxfiles-live/il81winlive2131.asx which opens with media player,when using explorer of firefox

Neither one will open with "Safari" running on my win 7 pc either. Seems like an Apple thing??!!

Apple does not support flash due to security and battery life. Your best bet would be to download the file and sync it to your phone.

This could be a deal breaker ---- I can watch from home but it is watching from away I was hoping to accomplish. I will look at the new Microsoft phone to see how that does. My old PDA with MS Mobile 6 and a WiFi hot spot can do it --- what's up with Apple? My thirty days is up in a couple of weeks.