What's new

Lifeproof Case

Ah man, that is a real nice looking phone case! I need to get me one of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a tip and something I discovered that will help flatten the screen of the Lifeproof case more: keep rubbing the case face down in an up-down movement on your thigh and wash the case with water and liquid hand soap
smile.png
Totally reduces the puffiness of the case and that's for those who don't want to remove the screen protectors on their iPhone. Puffiness will also be reduced if you remove your iPhone's screen protector and if you remove the 'sticker kit' located on the reverse side of the front half of the case
smile.png

Just a tip and something I discovered that will help flatten the screen of the Lifeproof case more: keep rubbing the case face down in an up-down movement on your thigh and wash the case with water and liquid hand soap
smile.png
Totally reduces the puffiness of the case and that's for those who don't want to remove the screen protectors on their iPhone. Puffiness will also be reduced if you remove your iPhone's screen protector and if you remove the 'sticker kit' located on the reverse side of the front half of the case
smile.png

Just ordered one. By "puffiness" do you mean the separation between the case front and the screen? And I assume you mean washing the outside of the case? Why would that make a difference?

I am getting the 4s and need to get this lifeproof case....can someone please send a pic or answer this question? If I get the white Iphone 4s and a Black lifeproof case will the screen on the front of the Iphone show threw the lifeproof case as white?

Two things I didn't like, the puffiness of the screen made it weird to text, and the back of the case. The part that touched the iPhone, there are little prongs sticking up or little needles, too afraid, it will scratch the back. Other cases put a smooth lining inside.

I just went with the Otter box, sure, it's bulky, but I drop my phones a lot and I know it will be protected. And as for the weather, I never took my 3GS out in the rain (had it for two years).

I regards to the air cushion between he screen and the protector there are two ways you can aliviate that. First is to hold the case against your plm and press slowly releasing the air. Not my favorite as you re putting un needed pressure on the screen. Second, and my peronl pick, if you place your lips around the vents you can slowly suck the air through the vent aliviating the air cushion.

Just had to take off my lifeproof and put back on the defender. Lifeproof was causing listener on the other end of call to hear echos. Sent them an email about it and I'm waiting for reply. I hate to waste 80 dollars.