What's new

Lifeproof Case

My iPhone's white so I got the white case :) It's hard to imagine a white iPhone sporting a black Lifeproof case, in my opinion, but I think it would do well. You could get the white case for your black iPhone too, if you want :D

So it won't make the front look white if you have a black phone correct?

Hey phreddy, If the case is white, whoever looks at your phone will think it's white. That's because the outside of the screen is white

My iPhone's white so I got the white case :) It's hard to imagine a white iPhone sporting a black Lifeproof case, in my opinion, but I think it would do well. You could get the white case for your black iPhone too, if you want :D

So it won't make the front look white if you have a black phone correct?

Hey phreddy, If the case is white, whoever looks at your phone will think it's white. That's because the outside of the screen is white

Ok thanks

I got my link and for some reason its telling me to fix my cookies so i did and still cant do it now my password exspired what should i do? i left a message at lifeproof....

hi guys,

I am using the Lifeproof case now, I encountered a problem when I am on hand free mod, where the other end (recipient) can't hear me clearly due to echo.

Anyone encounter the same?

hi guys,

I am using the Lifeproof case now, I encountered a problem when I am on hand free mod, where the other end (recipient) can't hear me clearly due to echo.

Well it's really a challenge to talk to someone on speaker mode while using a Lifeproof case, try blowing into the mic of your iPhone to make hearing from the other line and speaking a bit more clear. I suggest using earphones or setting the phone to non-speaker mode :)

hi guys,

Well it's really a challenge to talk to someone on speaker mode while using a Lifeproof case, try blowing into the mic of your iPhone to make hearing from the other line and speaking a bit more clear. I suggest using earphones or setting the phone to non-speaker mode :)

found this on Lifeproof website:

"We have identified the issue some people have been having (not all) with hearing an echo when on speakerphone and face time. The cause is a sound seal tolerance around the noise-canceling mic. If you are affected please fill out your name, address and email at this link www(dot)lifeproof(dot)com/echo-kit :: LifeProof Cases and we will send you the EchoFix Kit and within 3-minutes your LifeProof will have excellent sound quality.e kit to install to provide 100% perfection."

Already requested for a EchoFix Kit from Lifeproof, hopefully it solve the problem.

well i was gonna get a lifeproof case but im not i have left 6 msgs and no call backs or anything...nope not happy all i want is a white one......

well i was gonna get a lifeproof case but im not i have left 6 msgs and no call backs or anything...nope not happy all i want is a white one......

If you just want to buy a white case, then you can already order one for shipment :) Check their website out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

So I got the case. Seems good. My concern is with the call sound. I can hear fine but those I talk to say I sound far away. This is during regular voice call. I blew into the speakers on bottom. Seemed to help. Is this normal?

klaatu said:
hi guys,

Yes, I'm experiencing some of those same issues. My main complaint is my volume is attenuated due to the case covering mic but other than that it's a sweet case.

Sent from my iPhone

klaatu said:
hi guys,

Yes, I'm experiencing some of those same issues. My main complaint is my volume is attenuated due to the case covering mic but other than that it's a sweet case.

Sent from my iPhone
found two fix for the problem:

SIMPLE FIX: Look at the phone front-on as you would when you are about to start an app. The microphone port is the hole on the bottom of the case to the lower left of the home button and left of the charge port. Now for the fun part (Should take no longer than 3 seconds). *** Blow hard into the microphone ***. You could do it like you are blowing a candle out, or much better still you could seal your lips over the hole and blow firmly like you are blowing a balloon up –your choice. Don’t worry about blowing too hard with your lungs, but do not use compressed air. This air pressure will push the Goretex vent away from the protective grills and liberate your iPhone to crystal clear sound on video recording and phone calls again. You may (or may not) need to do this from time to time if large air pressure changes cause the vent to flex to stick to the protective grill again.

or u may request a EchoFix Kit from Lifeproof.