What's new

Lifeproof Case

Got my link today and ordered. Hopefully it comes soon

Great! Did you order from their official website? :) The cases I've ordered from the site still hasn't arrived.. I ordered a dock extender too, a few days ago.

Yes from the official site. I also ordered the extender. They sent another email out saying it was being prepared for shipment. Would be great if I got it soon.

When did u order?

I just received my purchase link for the Lifeproof iPhone 4 case :D I ordered two of them, one black and one white. I might sell both or keep the white one for safe-keeping until my current Lifeproof case becomes totally worn out :)

Do you need the extender to plug into your regular plug?

You can use the regular Apple usb cable to charge with the Lifeproof case, although it will be more of a challenge taking it out. So I suggest you buy the RadTech Dock Extender so the wire of your usb cable won't get broken from all the extra squeezing and pulling :)

Do you need the extender to plug into your regular plug?[/QUOTE
No, the plug that comes with your IPhone will work. Let me change that a little. the plug with the wide plastic (down by the prongs) will not work. the short plastic ones will work. Please say this made sense.