What's new

Lifeproof Case

Milkman

Reaction score
Has anybody got the new Lifeproof case yet? Would love to hear some real reviews.

Just got my Lifeproof case today
biggrin.gif
I'm very happy and contented with it although the plastic screen kinda bothers me because it makes texting a bit of a challenge. I have to press harder so I could actually touch a letter or symbol and it makes crunching noises as I press. The sound quality when I tried a voice call with my friend became stuffy as if something was blocking my receiver, so I had to increase the volume of my iPhone so I could hear better and louder. But other than that, everything else is just as great!
smile.gif
I even dunked it in a basin of water and it's still alive, even opened the case up just in case water did get inside and magically, nothing! Phone's 100% dry
biggrin.gif
Price is very worth it. Camera is still as clear as you can see in the text I pictured below xD Here are pictures and sorry if you could see the silhouette of my friend in my phone's screen, haha.

photoicm.jpg

photo2gms.jpg

photo3vw.jpg

photo6jw.jpg

img0315u.jpg

Stupid question. Do you have the white or black iPhone? It looks like the case makes the phone white and grey but I don't want to assume. I have the black one. Want it to look white

My iPhone's white so I got the white case :) It's hard to imagine a white iPhone sporting a black Lifeproof case, in my opinion, but I think it would do well. You could get the white case for your black iPhone too, if you want :D

wow that looks nice. if it had a belt clip like the ot defender it would be good. I also don't like how the front puffs out a bit

The Lifeproof store offers belt clips as well :) It's puffy because my iPhone still has its screen protector, so I was advised by another user to take it off so the puffiness would disappear. But maybe I'll save that for a later time since my protector's still new..

My iPhone's white so I got the white case :) It's hard to imagine a white iPhone sporting a black Lifeproof case, in my opinion, but I think it would do well. You could get the white case for your black iPhone too, if you want :D

So it won't make the front look white if you have a black phone correct?

The front will definitely look white even with a black iPhone, but you could still see the phone's color from the facetime camera at the front. It's actually not much of big deal and isn't noticeable :) I thought wrong about a white iPhone sporting a black Lifeproof case, sorry. Had to imagine it over again :D

Cool thanks! Can't wait to get my link to order. Considering ordering two and selling one on eBay. They are going for double on there.

You're welcome :) Mine has been taking long as well! Just bought this case from someone else who apparently made it to the early pre-orders. I'm going to buy two also, one for backup and one for selling :)

Was looking for white. But curious how much is he selling for?

About $111 if converted to the currency of my country. Higher than their website's price, I know. But shipping fee is already included in that price..

About $111 if converted to the currency of my country. Higher than their website's price, I know. But shipping fee is already included in that price..

Not a bad price. I think I am gonna pass only cause I want the white one more. Thank you tho.