What's new

LIFEPROOF CASE water test. so far so good.

247ODA

Reaction score
Just reviewed the LifeProof case, so far, no leaks. Check out the test and video footage as the case was submerged into a small river for about 15 minutes.
- We do a lot of fishing, so I'm giving this case a try.

- modded a wide lens onto the case as well. DIY video soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
iPhone as bait, pretty expensive bait if you ask me LOL. Considering Lifeproof or the Mophie Juice Pack Pro. Both are made for the rugged/water usage, but one comes with a battery for a little less than double the price. The Lifeproof is less bulky and much easier to put on and more lightweight, which is what's getting my attention. And after seeing the video, pretty psyched to try it on for a while when my brother gets his in the mail.

i choose the life proof because its thin and also because i like the fact that i can turn it into a action camera using this case. I'm not by any means a sale person
for lifeproof but when i found that they had a gopro adapter mount, and already i had some go pro equipment, it was a no brainer for me.
here is a picture of the "GoPro" adapter that i just bought, and already i added a wide lens. video on DIY and action videos coming soon.
$8085017754_df5e40bb39.jpg