What's new

LED Flash is blinking while iphone 4 rings!!!! Please help

mazen97

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post in this forum and I just started this thread after I searched a lot online to resolve my problem.

It is not actually a problem but it is a Cydia application installed and my phone started to flash while any income call is ringing until I answer the call.

I was wondering a lot around Cydia and upgraded many apps and installed many and I'm sure that I was around an application that uses assistant silent or vibrator mode.

I tried check very setting in my iPhone to resolve this issue.

All I need is to stop the LED from flashing while the iPhone is ringing.

I don't know if it is Activator, insomnia, or any other application.

Any help please and I'm ready to answer any questions regarding this issue.

Go back and delete the app that you installed for the led to flash when a call comes in and your issue will be solved.

Well the problem is I don't know what is this app.

I need your suggestions.

I can get a snapshots of the installed apps and attach it if any one needs this.

Last edited:
If you have I'm busy SMS see in settings if the flash LED is not On.

Marius said:
If you have I'm busy SMS see in settings if the flash LED is not On.

Marius you've solved it.

It was I'm busy SMS. Thanks a million.

I am having the same issue and I don't have any app called busy SMS. Any other ideas what may be causing this? It flashes when the phone rings as well as when I receive an SMS. Very annoying.

I am having the same issue and I don't have any app called busy SMS. Any other ideas what may be causing this? It flashes when the phone rings as well as when I receive an SMS. Very annoying.

I could not begin to tell you were to find it in your settings, but LED notification was a feature added to iOS5. You can turn it off and on. You can probably find it under notifications somewhere. Mine has never worked...

Does anybody know where to find the setting for turning on and off this "feature"?

Go to settings>general>accessibility. Scroll down and you'll see the option to turn on/off LED Flash for Alerts. HTH

nikstar said:
Go to settings>general>accessibility. Scroll down and you'll see the option to turn on/off LED Flash for Alerts. HTH

Thanks. You're a savior