What's new

lcloud calendar on iphone 6s

juniorhashim

Reaction score
how do i clear all the entries in the icloud calendar on my iphone 6s? - they keep appearing even after i have cleared them in icloud.com

Have you by any chance got an additional calendar synced with the iCloud one?

If you cleared them from the website, they should also disappear on your iPhone.

Go to Settings - iCloud, and disable Calendars. Wait for a minute or two, then enable it again.
Open the Calendar app, make sure they have disappeared. If they are still there, tap "Calendars" at the bottom of the Calendar app, then tap anywhere on the screen and drag it towards the bottom. This will force the app to resync. Your events should be gone afterwards.

If you cleared them from the website, they should also disappear on your iPhone.

Go to Settings - iCloud, and disable Calendars. Wait for a minute or two, then enable it again.
Open the Calendar app, make sure they have disappeared. If they are still there, tap "Calendars" at the bottom of the Calendar app, then tap anywhere on the screen and drag it towards the bottom. This will force the app to resync. Your events should be gone afterwards.
they disappear for a little while and they then appear again -
it is not a show stopper because all i will do is ensure that icloud calendar is not activated and just use the iphone calendar - just niggles me that i cannot clear it all -