What's new

Laugh of the Day

image.jpeg

No. It will be released at the same time everywhere. Supposedly sometime in the evening in our timezone.

Just thought l would ask [emoji38] l have to do some back ups before l update. However l guess like normal once you have it you can't go back, correct? Normally l wait a few weeks to read all the grumbling [emoji38]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Just thought l would ask [emoji38] l have to do some back ups before l update. However l guess like normal once you have it you can't go back, correct? Normally l wait a few weeks to read all the grumbling [emoji38]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
Supposedly Apple will sign the latest 9x version and iOS 10 together for some time. If you update within that timeframe, you can revert to 9.3.5. If you wait a few weeks, this won't be possible any more.

The grumbling will only prevent you from updating. There are millions of devices that will work without problems.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
Apple usually continues to sign the previous version of iOS, so you should be able to revert for a short while.