What's new

Laugh of the Day

The perfect place for a tree.:)
IMG_1032.JPG

Will you smash down the prison walls or ease the prisoner out through the escape hatch in the top of the bottle?;)
The second method, of course. It'll make sure the prisoner (and I) won't get hurt during and after my rescue mission. :)

The second method, of course. It'll make sure the prisoner (and I) won't get hurt during and after my rescue mission. :)
I've heard that rescuing too many prisoners that way can give you quite a headache the morning after the prison break, probably because of the guards hitting you on the head in an attempt to foil the escape.;)

I've heard that rescuing too many prisoners that way can give you quite a headache the morning after the prison break, probably because of the guards hitting you on the head in an attempt to foil the escape.;)
You're lucky if they just hit your head, it seems. I've heard that they use other cruel methods as well, kicking the rescuer in the stomach, causing him to give back what he rescued before.

Or even worse:
They make you sing out loud the whole time, and you can't talk the day after your mission.

Last edited: