What's new

latest untethered jailbreak

hamedd2000

Reaction score
exist untethered jailbreak for iOS 10.2?
how can i get jailbreak news and unteathered version history? and release dates?
what's the latest untethered jailbreak version?
Thnk

thank you very much for your help
as i read, it is a jailbreak available for iOS 10.3.3 by Pangu, but it is a semi-untethered jailbreak, with a new app called Extender Installer.
can i trust it as a untethered jailbreak? what is different of semi-untethered and untethered jailbreak?

Last edited:
There is no jailbreak for 10.3.3.
There are quite a few sites telling you it's possible, they all are scam. So don't trust these. They might actually install fake tools to get adware to your device, or make money when you try selling a jailbreak, or fill out surveys.

can you give me some good sites please?
can i trust yalu or Pangu?

That depends on the site you're trying to use. Just remember: jailbreaking is free, so if a site wants you to pay for it, that's scam. If a site wants you to fill out a survey, it's a scam site as well.

These are the sites you can trust:

You can trust this site:
PanGu iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 jailbreak tool - pangu.io

It was possible to get to the yalu jailbreak on this site:
https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com/
It's down at the moment, though.
This site will help with yalu: Where to Download Yalu Jailbreak From

Last edited:
This jailbreak has not been released to the public yet, it’s only available for developers. Your device is running iOS 10.2, so it is not compatible with the jailbreak, should it be released publicly.

Last edited:
This jailbreak has not been released to the public yet, it’s only available for developers. Your device is running iOS 10.2, so it is not compatible with the jailbreak, should it be released publicly.
that means i can't install the next-level jailbreak? and should install exactly version?!
is it my version available for public?!
many thanks

You cannot install iOS 10.3.3, it‘s not signed by Apple any more. When you try updating your iPhone to a different software, it will install iOS 11.2.1, the current one. And the earliest software available to revert to at the moment, is 11.0.1. There is no jailbreak for iOS 11x yet, there are just rumours that it‘s possible. Nothing has been published so far.

why apple is
what you think, is it possible in future to install jailbreak for 10.2 ?

hi
i have search for jailbreak my iPhone 6plus?
can i trust saigon jailbreak 10.2.1.?
many thanks