What's new

Latest OS versions - discussions

I didn't have to update my iPhone SE yet. It says it's up to date, although the version is not exactly the same ((14E277 on the 7 Plus, 14E5277a on the SE).
I found out how to update to the public release version of iOS 10.3. After you remove the beta profile from your device, the update will show up.

I think I will just stay on beta ...I'm sure next one can't be far
Beta releases do have expiry dates. when that happens, you'll have to update to the public version. You'll also want to be on the public release version of the latest iOS version before updating to the next beta, this way you can backup your iPhone in case you ever have to revert from the beta to public release.

Last edited:
Beta releases do have expiry dates. when that happens, you'll have to update to the public version. You'll also want to be on the public release version of the latest iOS version before updating to the next beta, this way you can backup your iPhone in case you ever have to revert from the beta to public release.

I just updated to the next beta [emoji854] 10.3.2 and will get to watch update when I get home ...

I still haven't updated my iPad :)

I was worried about the iPad think I saw somewhere someone had bother with the Air but all was good. Just had a security one to do on iMac, but all went well. Updates make me nervous...[emoji30]