What's new

Last Movie Watched?

Im going to have to agree. But the uk guys are the lucky ones. I'll take a uk movie any day. My last movie was Anuvahood.

Anuvahood is my fave!! Adam done a great job with the writing and co directing. You should watch kidulthood and adulthood too if you havnt allready. Also give 4..3..2..1 a watch ull be pleasantly surprised :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chantelle310 said:
Anuvahood is my fave!! Adam done a great job with the writing and co directing. You should watch kidulthood and adulthood too if you havnt allready. Also give 4..3..2..1 a watch ull be pleasantly surprised :)

Lol. I love Kidulthood and Adulthood. Those are the movies that introduced me to uk movies. I have seen almost all of Noel Clarkes movies. As for Anuvahood I believe Adam Deacon could've wrote the script a little better

Lol. I love Kidulthood and Adulthood. Those are the movies that introduced me to uk movies. I have seen almost all of Noel Clarkes movies. As for Anuvahood I believe Adam Deacon could've wrote the script a little better

Kidulthood and adulthood are my fave.. They remind me of my school days! As for anuvahood.. I agree adam could have done a little better the casting was perfect though (minus a few charecters)
Harry brown is also another great british film to watch.

chantelle310 said:
Kidulthood and adulthood are my fave.. They remind me of my school days! As for anuvahood.. I agree adam could have done a little better the casting was perfect though (minus a few charecters)
Harry brown is also another great british film to watch.

I'll check that out

Just finished hangover 2. Liked it much more than the first one.

Sent from my iPhone on Sprints "Slower than dial up" Network

Last movie I watched was green lantern! I liked it. I am a big "walking dead" fan! Anyone else like this series??? :0)

Just finished hangover 2. Liked it much more than the first one.

Sent from my iPhone on Sprints "Slower than dial up" Network

Hangover 2 was alot better than the first for me too.. Even though i love the first one too! I was cryin tears the whole way through the cinema with 2.

This movie is too dramatic but I can't believe myself on watching it. The title is "If Only"

I don't typically get into movies all that much. However, the last movie I did sit through and watch was "Monster"...and that was only because it was a true story and most of the killings happened within 40 miles of where I live.

96magnumram said:
I don't typically get into movies all that much. However, the last movie I did sit through and watch was "Monster"...and that was only because it was a true story and most of the killings happened within 40 miles of where I live.

That's crazy.

إيكرانك...المسطرة