What's new

Keep having to "reset all settings"

davideric05

Reaction score
im having an issue with my phone running IOS 5.1.1 and it is jail broken.

a couple days ago my phone was freezing up and crashing on me, i reset all settings and everything seemed to start working as normal.

last night i started charging my phone when my alarm went on this morning i snoozed it, a couple minutes later i check my phone and its off. i did the reboot by holding the power+home button, the phone started up again.

after playing with it for a couple minutes it froze again and i turned it off, restarted it "reset all settings again" and now its working fine again.

anyone have a similar experience like this? this all started sunday morning when my phone had a black screen but was vibrating like crazy for a good couple min. and everything started then.

any advice for help would be greatly appreciated.

It's happening (just apps closing) on a refurbished 4S just a few times... NEver happened w the iPhone 4.
I'm good for 1 upgrade now and 3 more in march lol but the refurbished insurance phone is ok other than that ""closing apps"'it does if left on without shutting down for days on end.

so is there anything i can do like remove the jail break see if that fixes the issue and then maybe jail breaking again?