What's new

Just when many thought Samsung had a world changer phone.

digitalcuriosity

Reaction score
People who bought them today woke up to the Government saying stop using them on US commercial airline flights.
And that video of that mans Auto on fire after he left his new Samsung 7 note on charge sitting on his dash. OUCH!
Looks like Apple has hit the jackpot in timing the release of their new iPhone7s.

I had a Samsung charger fail a year ago, and over charge both my Samsung tablet and old Samsung phone, with both the tablet and phones battery swelling up and splitting their cases.

I went right out and bought a new then Apple iPhone6.

It certainly won't hurt iPhone 7 sales, though, and could result in one of the strongest iPhone launches ever.

I think also due to the collapse of. a major shipping companies in South Korea hundreds of container ships have been banned to unload there containers. Samsung apparently is desperate to get there stock off as it gets closer to holiday season. Not good at all.

Administrator, iPad forums

They keep trying to put the blame on the batteries, but myself i think it's a charging problem.

I read that they are not going to announce the first week sales this year? I wonder why, if thats true?

A lot of people love them. I had one until Sunday - to me - it was okay. Ordered the 7 Plus yesterday - scheduled for November now. Been a long time Android guy - a bit scared (better than scarred LOL) - but really looking forward to the iPhone.

A lot of people love them. I had one until Sunday - to me - it was okay. Ordered the 7 Plus yesterday - scheduled for November now. Been a long time Android guy - a bit scared (better than scarred LOL) - but really looking forward to the iPhone.
If you have any questions or problems, we're here to help.

You will love it, Anything you want to know just ask.

I switched from my Apple iPhone4 to a SamsungIII when the battery had the over charging problem and was swelled, i changed providers and picked up another Apple phone the iPhone6.
There are a few things i miss from the Androd system, like having a memory card and being able to copy and paste.
But i can live with work around's for the copy of files, just e-mail them to my computer.
I do feel Apple keeps their operating system updated a lot more then Samsung, and is a lot more on top of their security.
The iPhone6 has had a great battery life, and has not failed me yet.
I rent my phones from Sprint $25 a Month and at end of my contract can just for $200 buy it and have my Monthly cost drop, or just upgrade to another phone.
I like renting it fits my needs also Sprint has worked great for me.

I switched from my Apple iPhone4 to a SamsungIII when the battery had the over charging problem and was swelled, i changed providers and picked up another Apple phone the iPhone6.
There are a few things i miss from the Androd system, like having a memory card and being able to copy and paste.
But i can live with work around's for the copy of files, just e-mail them to my computer.
I do feel Apple keeps their operating system updated a lot more then Samsung, and is a lot more on top of their security.
The iPhone6 has had a great battery life, and has not failed me yet.
I rent my phones from Sprint $25 a Month and at end of my contract can just for $200 buy it and have my Monthly cost drop, or just upgrade to another phone.
I like renting it fits my needs also Sprint has worked great for me.

Still can't Copy and Paste? Seriously?
The ability to copy and paste has been on the iPhone for years, since the release of iPhoneOS 3.0 on June 17, 2009.

Last edited: