What's new

Just a heads up.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This applies to both models.
Because the screen edge of iPhone 6/Plus has a slightly curved edge Screen Protectors don't cover the entire screen so be aware before you buy.
Also some sellers made theirs Pre release so the cutouts are not precise (I have one).
Check thoroughly first with the seller to avoid disappointment.

I just had a invisi sheild installed today and noticed it right off the bat.

I knew when they announced that it had a curved screen, I wasn't going to put a screen protector on it. I'll be paying for the Applecare. They'll replace the phone twice for $79 a piece. When you paid full price as I did, it's well worth the added $108.25.

Good to know. I already ordered a glass protector Prob gonna regret it

I purchased one from VZW and since they didn't have any in stock, it was shipped to me. I received it yesterday and it will be going back cause I laid it over the screen and it is definitely noticeable to me.

Yes my screen protector doesn't look good either, I might be risking it without.

This applies to both models.
Because the screen edge of iPhone 6/Plus has a slightly curved edge Screen Protectors don't cover the entire screen so be aware before you buy.
Also some sellers made theirs Pre release so the cutouts are not precise (I have one).
Check thoroughly first with the seller to avoid disappointment.
How about this for great customer service? I got this email and also a UPS tracking number.

Thank you for purchasing screen protectors for you iPhone 6 Plus from Griffin Technology! We have received some feedback from customers related to the size and fit of the initial screen protectors that we produced. We've listened to the voices of our customers and revised the product for a better fit!

We have placed an order for you for a new set of screen protectors at no cost to you, because we want to make this right! If you haven't noticed an issue then enjoy this extra set as our free gift to you. If you have encountered any issues with your current ones we apologize for the inconvenience and hope that this set will make up for the defective pieces. If you have any other questions feel free to let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

How about this for great customer service? I got this email and also a UPS tracking number.

Thank you for purchasing screen protectors for you iPhone 6 Plus from Griffin Technology! We have received some feedback from customers related to the size and fit of the initial screen protectors that we produced. We've listened to the voices of our customers and revised the product for a better fit!

We have placed an order for you for a new set of screen protectors at no cost to you, because we want to make this right! If you haven't noticed an issue then enjoy this extra set as our free gift to you. If you have encountered any issues with your current ones we apologize for the inconvenience and hope that this set will make up for the defective pieces. If you have any other questions feel free to let me know and I will be happy to assist you.
Thats great, Always good to hear when a company goes the extra mile.

I always enjoy hearing about the companies that go the extra mile to satisfy their customers.