What's new

Joe here!

Joe.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just got the iPhone 6s Plus and I'm new to iOS (former Android user) so I figured I'd search for an iPhone forum. This place popped up on google so here I am! I love forums, I run one myself (also powered by XenForo).

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all & hopefully learning about all the things my new toy can do.

:)

Hi all,

I just got the iPhone 6s Plus and I'm new to iOS (former Android user) so I figured I'd search for an iPhone forum. This place popped up on google so here I am! I love forums, I run one myself (also powered by XenForo).

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all & hopefully learning about all the things my new toy can do.

:)
Welcome to iPhone Forums, Joe! We're here to discuss any iPhone related topics and will do our best to help with any questions or problems you may have.

Welcome to iPhoneForums Joe....ENJOY the site.

Hi all,

I just got the iPhone 6s Plus and I'm new to iOS (former Android user) so I figured I'd search for an iPhone forum. This place popped up on google so here I am! I love forums, I run one myself (also powered by XenForo)...
Welcome to the best iPhone forums on the planet! Glad you found us :)

Welcome to the forum Joe!