What's new

Jailbroken apps

ankh

Reaction score
Guys,

I successfuly jb my iphone 4 using sn0wbreeze. I had to boot it semi-tether and then i booted tethered again.
All my apps that i did install before the boot is no longer working. They are installed but simply not working. What would i do?

Cydia is running, safari is running. I believe it's a tethered not semi

Try to jailbreak it again using Redsnow, and see if it makes any difference.

Still need a solution...

Restored my iphone and successfully done redsn0w jb.

After tethered boot, installed semitether app and then it asked for a reboot...
Done the regular reboot and then booted it tether again...
Installed barrel, icon renamer, intelliscreen and some other tweaks... None of them is working...

whats going on?

Last edited:
Having semi-tether only means your phone will boot, but none of your JB apps will work. As jmills87 says, you MUST tethered boot with redsn0w every time to use your JB apps...

i said i booted tether... "Done the regular reboot and then booted it tether again..."
its just not working :< what a headache!

Yes, we read that part, but after you installed those apps you should have had to reboot again, and you need to boot tethered again when that happens. I have done multiple tethered jailbreaks and it works fine as long as you boot tethered EVERY time the phone reboots.

Yes, we read that part, but after you installed those apps you should have had to reboot again, and you need to boot tethered again when that happens. I have done multiple tethered jailbreaks and it works fine as long as you boot tethered EVERY time the phone reboots.

I did... Now, after few alot of JBs its working correctly... thanks all!