What's new

Jailbreaking

nicki248

Reaction score
hi, I need some help, I have lost my cydia somehow, I have a verizon iphone and it shows 4.2.8 and I have tried to rejailbreak my phone, but I am getting an error 3194. I have watch a video where you can go into window,drivers,etc, and then to host, but when I click on the host and then notepad, nothing happens. Can someone help with this, thanks so much.

If you do not have your 4.2.8 SHSH saved you cannot restore 4.2.8. Try re-jailbreaking using jailbreakme.com if it doesnt work, you're SOL without your 4.2.8 SHSH

Can 4.2.10 be jailbroken yet, from a verizon phone?

so there is no way I can jailbreak my phone. Will someone get the jailbreak for the 4.2.10 later

My phone is froze, it just shows the apple and nothing, I have tried to restart it, but it isn't coming up all the way and I plug into itunes and nothing there either. Help

Please someone help me, I have plug in my iphone 4 to itunes and it doesn't reconize it at all, I have updated itunes and I have looked in my computer and it isn't there, went to manage and looked there too, but nothing either. The apple stays lite up and I have tried to hold both of the buttons at the same time. I need help with this, my daughter is going to have her baby in the next few days and I need my phone. I don't understand what has happen, I have the iphone from verizon and it had 4.2.8 and itunes started to update to 4.2.10 and I unpluged it and so I lost my jailbroken phone, but early it said it was in recovery mode, can someone help me please, thanks

It might help you if you read the sticky 'DFU mode for dummies'. This should enable you restore your phone.