What's new

Jailbreaking IOS 8.1????

Well I meant like new for the new jailbeak because some of the tweaks are buggy
Oh I understand now. They were for iOS 7.0.4. I'm sure there are not too many updates yet for 8.1.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

One of my favorite JB tweaks is "Activator". This allows customization of all buttons and fingerprint scanner. Like how I no longer have to actually press the home button, but just setting my finger on it is the same as pressing it. This should save the home button from wearing out over the life of the phone.

I like eclipse makes everything black and it saves battery life l

I jailbreak due to me needing a hotspot. Also there are a few nice apps that I like to use with it.

When you use the hot spot tweak do your carrier bill you or its not noticed

Oh wow!! So many. Here's a few: Apple Dynamic Wall, Bridge, CCToggles, Classic Dock, Eclipse, Fancy, Groovy Lock, Infidock, LinkTunes, PandoraSkips, Pandora Downloader, Random Icon Flip, Sicarious, Springtomize3, YoutubeToMp3.....and there is soooo much more!!!

That youtube to MP3 was pretty darn nice.

Has anyone on this thresd figured out a solution for jailbreak and directv? Also what about multiwindow? Is that something the iPhone can do?

When you use the hot spot tweak do your carrier bill you or its not noticed
As far as I know it's not suppose to be noticed. I never haven't tried that tweak yet.

As far as I know it's not suppose to be noticed. I never haven't tried that tweak yet.

It may be carrier specific, but I've read on forums where people have used up to 150 gb and no one said anything. Many of us have spent >$20k with carriers in a ten year period. You'd think we'd get a break.
Sprint has been good to me when I've done this in the past.

It may be carrier specific, but I've read on forums where people have used up to 150 gb and no one said anything. Many of us have spent >$20k with carriers in a ten year period. You'd think we'd get a break.
Sprint has been good to me when I've done this in the past.
Wow 150gb!?! So the name of the tweak is hotspot?

Last edited: