What's new

Jailbreak Problems.

Afraskhan

Reaction score
I just Recently Jailbreak my iphone 4s ( ios7.4 ) via Evasion7. The problems i am facing is Application Crash. My Safari Calculator and Mail App crashes even before its been opened. I saw a video which can resolve this problem, and that's by Deleting some file through Ifile. but i cant download Iifile from cydia, i get an error saying "NetDB:Open nodename nor servname provided, or not known". Can anyone of you help me out with these problems.

Perform a hard reset of the device and see if that resolves the issue. Usually sudden crashes can be resolved by a hard reset assuming it's not a tweak conflict. If a hard reset does not work, restore afresh to 7.0.4, and rejailbreak. If you're running Evasi0n7 on Windows, make sure you're running v1.0.4 and as an administrator.

I had the same issue. I backed up phone, reset to factory settings, installed backup and re-jailbroken. Works fine now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure. That was the only thing I could get to work to make my apps stop crashing

No, because if you're crashing, it's a core issue. Restoring if a hard reset doesn't work are the only options at this stage

When I try to Reset All Settings, My Phone ask for a password. I think Ive forgot the password. What should i do now.? :(:(

If you can't remember your password you may have to restore your phone in recovery mode. Just google and you will find instructions. If iCloud is activated on your phone make sure you remember the account info for that. Without it your phone will basically be a doorstop.

Btw...it's the same password you use to unlock your phone when it goes to sleep. Your password works then right?