What's new

Jailbreak for 9.2-9.3.3 Releaed today

aox4121

Reaction score
Finally after - 10 long months of no new JB, the longest wait in JB history between jailbreaks - the Pangu Team has come through for us. The new Jailbreak is still 'semi-tethered' - but you only need your computer the first time to JB. It installs an app that you then use after each reboot in the future to get your JB to work again. You will NOT need to reload your tweaks after each reboot. Just use the app..

Still only in Chinese. English version coming soon...

HERE WE GO!!!

At the moment, it's just for those with a Windows computer, and compatible with 64-bit devices (iPhone 5s and later).

It will never be for 32 bit.. from what I've heard.. And the last 2 jailbreak tools we've gotten have never ended up with a Mac tool. So that's not coming any time soon...

I found two reliable sites, telling that a Mac version will likely be released in the near future.

Mac would be nice but I would like English directions. I followed the steps till the app was supposed to appear on my phone but it did not.

It seems to be a bit glitchy, at the moment. The English version that'll follow will certainly work better.

Using the jailbreak tool on your Windows computer requires you to access a major Chinese pirated app store to download the app that performs the actual jailbreak.

I found two reliable sites, telling that a Mac version will likely be released in the near future.
"Near" future is probably unreliable.. For that last iOS8 JB tool we got - there was never a Mac version.. The Mac version for the 9.0.2 JB took over 3 months to get. History's our best teacher gang. :) Jes' sayin'.. Don't hold your breath. You can get a free trial of Parallels for Mac which is a virtual PC for the MAC. Works perfect to to jailbreaking on a MAC with a PC tool.
Using the jailbreak tool on your Windows computer requires you to access a major Chinese pirated app store to download the app that performs the actual jailbreak.
There's always a way around this - on each Pangu tool.. We just can't read Chinese. :)...

Are the instructions for jailbreak in Chinese still or has it been updated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk