What's new

Jailbreak evasi0n

Suekams

Reaction score
I jailbroke my iOS 6.0 iPhone 4 but keeps saying exist safe mode, and not just that I keeps restarting any advice?

Please help

Have you installed anything from Cydia yet? Or, is it doing this directly after the Jailbreak was complete?

Yes I've installed iblacklist? Though I can't seem to figure out the problem here

Yes I've installed iblacklist? Though I can't seem to figure out the problem here
Chances are you need to install MobileSubstrate first. However, before we get into that, uninstall iBlacklist... see if the problem persists. Report back to us...

How do I download the substrate? Can you please tell me in detail, I downloaded it again and it worked but all the others are clashing

Via Cydia search... "Mobile Substrate" and "Mobile Safe Mode." Download both of those packages.

Via Cydia search... "Mobile Substrate" and "Mobile Safe Mode." Download both of those packages.

Substrate safe mode is what it's called :p if you install SBSettings, both mobile substrate, and substrate safe mode will be installed as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Substrate safe mode is what it's called :p if you install SBSettings, both mobile substrate, and substrate safe mode will be installed as well
Yes, thank you Jon. SBSettings is an amazing package to have anyways. So, it makes sense to download it. :)

SBSettings is a wonder really. You get the functionality and such, and it installs some very useful tweaks like Activator, Mobile Substrate and Safe Mode, all of which comes in really handy IMHO. Props to BigBoss

Thank you SO very much guys, I am loving my jailbreak after waiting so long I finally get what I want, though is there any sources or tweaks that is a MUST HAVE!!!?

On the homescreen of Cydia, tap on "Featured". Many of those tweaks/apps are recommended. The rest would depend on what you're looking to do with your device

I got a problem with my jailbreak!!!! My weather app is crashing it doesn't open at all what do I do guyssss!!!!

@suekams : what vers of Evasi0n did you use to jailbreak ? .. If it is vers 1.0 ? if it is then open cydia app then go to "changes" .. There'd be an update from Evasi0n to fix this ..