What's new

jailbreak and siri

DIGITAL RAGE 77

Reaction score
Hi guys i have an IPHONE 4 8gb on 6.0.1 can someone point me to the best tutorial for a permanent jailbreak method and also how to put siri on there if there is such a tut thanks

Jailbreaks are always permanent. They're not flashes. Siriport is not advisable for use. It'll brick your device if you make a wrong move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Hi guys i have an IPHONE 4 8gb on 6.0.1 can someone point me to the best tutorial for a permanent jailbreak method and also how to put siri on there if there is such a tut thanks
Jailbreaks are always permanent. They're not flashes. Siriport is not advisable for use. It'll brick your device if you make a wrong move
"Jailbreaks are always permanent...." A JB can always be reversed.... Or am I looking at this from a different angle?

"Jailbreaks are always permanent...." A JB can always be reversed.... Or am I looking at this from a different angle?

I mean as in them being there until you remove it, rather than like flashing something like a PSP, which is only temporary. Poor choice of words ._.'

You have two jailbreaking options for iOS 6.0.1 one is a Tether and one is a Semi-Tethered, the Tethered will require a pc and redsn0w everytime you reboot and a Semi require a pc while rebooting, entering the Mail app and also entering Safari. Siri Ports can brick your device but it's very rare if you know what you're doing. I currently cannot provide you with links because I'm typing this from the IPF application off my iPhone, first download the iOS 6.0 IPSW not the iOS 6.0.1 IPSW due to not being supported by redsn0w, download redsn0w extract it using a Unarchiving program such as WinZip move both to your desktop. Open redsn0w, go to the extras tab and select IPSW and browse for your iOS 6.0 one and then press back and hit the jailbreak button, if you'd like any other options apart from Cydia enable them and simply press jailbreak for a tethered jailbreak. But before all of that follow the instructions on the screen of how to enter a device into DFU mode, once the process is finished you're done but for every single reboot you need to connect to a PC hit extras browse for the 6.0 ipsw and then press back and hit the boot tether button.

Many Thanks,
Software