What's new

Jailbreak 7.1

How i jailbreak ios 7.1 iphone 5s help plzzz Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or how i downgrade ios 7.1 to any other which jailbreak r available Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm afraid that there's no iOS 7.1 jailbreak for the iPhone 5S, nor is there any way to downgrade the iOS on your iPhone. All you can do is wait until the next iOS jailbreak is released, likely I sometime after iOS 8 is released.

When realese ios 8 tell plzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a long period.what any ios will not come in this duration like 7.1.1 or 7.2

Its a long period.what any ios will not come in this duration like 7.1.1 or 7.2 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very likely there will be more iOS 7 updates between now and the release of iOS 8. The exploits used for the iOS 7 jailbreak were, however, blocked with the release of iOS 7.1.

Scifan can you answer my questions please ?

Read the posts building up to Ravindra52's post you might be able to help me Sci ;-)

Can someone help me out with unlocking my iphone 4. I currently have version 6.1.3 on my at&t iphone 4 and I have downloaded cydia and installed samPrefs as well I am trying to use a sim card from metro pcs that works in my android phone but I cant get it to work in my iphone. Any suggestions or help wpuld be much appreciated as my rookie abilities havnt been able to find a solution yet. Thank you

Imarookie sorry i m not from usa,i m from india.i don't know about ur carrier

Read the posts building up to Ravindra52's post you might be able to help me Sci ;-)

Remove the passcode on your device, and install a copy of iTunes that's compatible with iOS 6.1.3. And no, Absinthe does NOT work on iOS 6. 4 of every 5 question you're asking are Google-able and are common knowledge if you actually took the effort to look it up, such as whether or not Absinthe works on iOS 6.

Can someone help me out with unlocking my iphone 4. I currently have version 6.1.3 on my at&t iphone 4 and I have downloaded cydia and installed samPrefs as well I am trying to use a sim card from metro pcs that works in my android phone but I cant get it to work in my iphone. Any suggestions or help wpuld be much appreciated as my rookie abilities havnt been able to find a solution yet. Thank you

The iPhone 4 cannot be software unlocked using UltraSn0w unless you're on the 01.59.00 baseband. Unless you've preserved this baseband since iOS 4, you will not be able to software unlock your device. You either have to purchase an IMEI remote unlock from a 3rd party, purchase or apply for an unlock from AT&T, or, use a Gevey/R-SIM that supports the iPhone 4 on iOS 6. There are no other methods of unlocking outside.

Last edited:
There is no passlock on the deivice, i have itunes 11.1.5.5 installed in my windows 7 pc ? Tried running as admin and still has same error.

Willerz I could not finding answers on google, I have looked, sorry that's why I asked here :-(

Last edited:
Guys I managed to attempt jailbreak on a laptop with windows xp and iTunes 11.1.3 installed, problem is there was no cydia app after it done jb.

Im now in a panic as the ipad keeps rebooting, I have tried to restore and upate it to 7.1 via latest iTunes on my computer but it keeps rebooting during the process aswell not enabling me to restore and update to latest 7.1ios please help :-(

Put it into DFU mode and restored also backed up apps synced aswell, happy chappy :)