What's new

Jailbreak 7.1

My wife has an Ipad Model no: A1396 - 64GB - Think its an ipad 2 wifi and 3g model, running 6.1.3 (10B329)

What would I use to jailbreak that untethered ?

A1396 is the iPad 2 GSM model. iOS 6.1.3 - 6.1.5 can be jailbroken using p0sixspwn.

Do I just run p0sixspwn?

Is there any need to do anything else with Redsow etc before I run it ?

Will I lose everything on the ipad i.e does it wipe it while dong JB ?

p0sixspwn is a one-click utility like Absinthe was for iOS 5. No user interaction at all. All jailbreak utilities have an infinitesimally small probably of your device going sideways, so yes you will have the probability of losing data if your device ends up in a boot loop or recovery loop for whatever reason though I've yet to hear of a situation where it's happened using p0sixspwn, so backing up is a must, as it is the same for each and every jailbreak, and backups should be made periodically, regardless of jailbroken or stock devices

Hi Willerz when I have JB anything before it has always been from a fresh restore of an ios , as this is an on older one with 6.1.3 my wife has accumulated lots of app on it including bought games for my son.
I always do a back up anyway but never had to use it so don`t really know about it.

Forgetting the risk factors does JB usually as standard remove apps from an ipad/iphone does this usually only happen if problems occur ?

For example does it restore an ipad/iphone its bare essentials or should all apps in general stay on the device including paid apps ?

Thanks mate.

Last edited:
Conventionally, jailbreaking does nothing to the stock aspects/data, only the iOS itself.

Smashing thanks, Willerz :)

Iv`e downloaded p0sixspwn to my PC but you said it was like Absinthe, I think I done Absinthe direct from devices before, should p0sixspwn be ran from PC or Ipad itself ?

Last edited:
Just run it from your PC

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk Pro

Great, Ill give that a go tomorrow or during the comming week ;-)

Thank you appreciated Willerz :)

Hi, Im really not having much luck with Jailbreaking at the minute lol.

I downloaded p0sixspwn when I click jailbreak it says .exe has stopped working at initial start up of JB.

Im running windows 7 home premium, does this JB work on windows 7 home premium ?

Any chance you can send me link for the program ? Perhaps Ive downloaded a dud ?

I downloaded from:

p0sixspwn and It took me via mega.co.nz ?

Help me please :-0

That's the only download link. Run it as an administrator and/or XP compatibility mode. Make sure C++ redistributable, and Netframework 2.0+ are installed.

Both installed and still wont work when run as admistrator ?

Is right at the start of the JB ?

Even tried using it from another source i.e Laptop which did not have iTunes installed on it and when trying to run p0sixspwn it said I need itunes 10.5 or higher installed to run the program ?

Can Absinthe be used for the JB ?

Last edited:
How i jailbreak ios 7.1 iphone 5s help plzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or how i downgrade ios 7.1 to any other which jailbreak r available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk