What's new

jailbrake easy?

IphoneChivo

Reaction score
I'm going to buy a iphone5c now that Cricket carries the phone. At the moment I have a iphone4 jailbroken to Cricket love it but I can't update the iOS and I fear updating iTunes. I will buy a new iphone5c to avoid this updating problem. After seeing Cydia and putting Pokemon on a iphone i'd like to have it again. I rather have play itune games and update the phone then be in a old iOS with Cydia games. If you could be so kind as to let me know if updating jailbrake iphones easy or even possibly I was told by the man that formated my iphone to Cricket I could never update the phone. I seen a friends iphone with iOS 7 it looked nice updates make the phone feel modern every few months a new look/functions. I also want to sale my old iphone4 to a friend will he ever have a problem after new iTunes updates in the further.

If your new 5c is running ios 7.0.4 you will not have a problem jailbreaking. It's very easy to do. If your iphone 4 is not currently on 7.0.4 I would update it to 7.0.4 very soon before they release the new ios in the coming days and jailbreak it. As with any jailbreak do not update your ios again until a jailbreak is released for that version. Right now your safe on 7.0-7.0.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If your new 5c is running ios 7.0.4 you will not have a problem jailbreaking. It's very easy to do. If your iphone 4 is not currently on 7.0.4 I would update it to 7.0.4 very soon before they release the new ios in the coming days and jailbreak it. As with any jailbreak do not update your ios again until a jailbreak is released for that version. Right now your safe on 7.0-7.0.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What the process to update the jailbrake on my iphone? Could you show me a post? Is there anyone that I can pay to do it for me?

iOS 6.1.2 iPhone4 on cricket

Last edited: