What's new

iWork Apps

griffsr

Reaction score
Was really annoyed when apple started giving these to customers for free who bought a new ipad/iphone.

Ive currently got a 4s and am upgrading to 5c, so guessing ill qualify for this then?

Was really annoyed when apple started giving these to customers for free who bought a new ipad/iphone. Ive currently got a 4s and am upgrading to 5c, so guessing ill qualify for this then?
Yes, you'll get the iWork apps for free when you get your new iPhone. Also, after you download them to a qualifying device, they become available to all your devices from your app purchased list.

Thanks, Im guessing when my new iphone arrives it will use the backup of all my info and tfr it across to my new one. Am I better to install it as a new phone and then install the iwork apps and then restore from previous backup as worried that i wont get the iwork apps for free otherwise.

Thanks, Im guessing when my new iphone arrives it will use the backup of all my info and tfr it across to my new one. Am I better to install it as a new phone and then install the iwork apps and then restore from previous backup as worried that i wont get the iwork apps for free otherwise.
You can set up your new iPhone from a backup of your old iPhone or as a new phone. In either case you'll get the iWork apps for free. Apple servers know what device you're using to download the apps, as long as it's a qualifying device the iWork apps will be free.