What's new

Iwatch ???

If you google bluetooth watches you will be able to find some that work and show you your messages and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it must be very exciting seeing all those new designs in the flesh. Our IT technician/teachers are off to the BETT show soon. I do envy them. It's their chance to pick up something for our school. We always need new technology.

Bett 2013 - the learning technology event

Hayles-that bett show looks really cool! Too bad you couldn't go. I think I would be a kid in a candy shop if I could go to one of those shows!

Skimonkey said:
Hayles-that bett show looks really cool! Too bad you couldn't go. I think I would be a kid in a candy shop if I could go to one of those shows!

Trust me! Me too! Our IT technician wanted to know more about CES and wondered whether the school budget would cover his travelling expenses. LOL. He was smirking when he was saying this mind. I'd love to go but teachers are precious and have to have a really good reason for going and generally the heads of depts get to go. Typical.

Trust me! Me too! Our IT technician wanted to know more about CES and wondered whether the school budget would cover his travelling expenses. LOL. He was smirking when he was saying this mind. I'd love to go but teachers are precious and have to have a really good reason for going and generally the heads of depts get to go. Typical.

I feel for you, same goes on here also. Maybe they might bring back some goody bags from their trip! That would be fun!