What's new

Iwatch ???

dunni1

Reaction score
Anybody else think this is coming soon? I have a nano that is nice as a watch, but a complete package watch that does all the extras would be excellent!!!

I wouldn't mind owning one, that's for sure! Especially if it could control my iphone, iPad etc... Or visa versa.

Be great if it could run the Remote app too. Remote control of a house full of sounds from a wristwatch.

Hiya Ski! Yes, I was tempted to buy the old nano to make it like a watch but I'm kind of hoping Apple will bring something out one day. It's about time they created something totally new.

Hiya Ski! Yes, I was tempted to buy the old nano to make it like a watch but I'm kind of hoping Apple will bring something out one day. It's about time they created something totally new.

Hayles...is that you??

I wasn't sure so I didn't ask earlier...well how are ya on this side of town??

I'd like to see this Iwatch, too! Anything Apple I love!! :)

Glad you joined us here!!

Hiya, Hayles. Good to see you here.

Darkstar will start charging us rent soon if many more of us come over.

Yes, it's me Ski! I joined here at the same time as Ipf but it just didnt grab me. I might stick around with so many friends over here.

There are so many watches coming out. The CES show had some interesting versions.

Yea plenty of wrist wear at CES!! Still not any as stylish the nano yet ! So Apple we are waiting !

Yes, it's me Ski! I joined here at the same time as Ipf but it just didnt grab me. I might stick around with so many friends over here.

There are so many watches coming out. The CES show had some interesting versions.

Well, nice to see another familiar face from ipadforums! It makes it more fun to see all you from next door!

I would have loved to watch the CES show. Is that the one in Las Vegas? I'd even love to attend one of those shows if I could!

Yes, it must be very exciting seeing all those new designs in the flesh. Our IT technician/teachers are off to the BETT show soon. I do envy them. It's their chance to pick up something for our school. We always need new technology.

http://www.bettshow.com/