What's new

I've done it... I've made my bet Verizon will have the iPhone soon

I read one speculation that the white iPhone 4 has been further delayed, because it is in the process of being modified to accomodate the CDMA/LTE network... meaning the white version of the iPhone 4 will be exclusively offered through Verizon!

I'm curious to hear what you think of that theory... it seems probable, but I suspect there will several angry AT&T customers since that would mean they've been excluded from having the option to own the white iPhone 4, even after being loyal AT&T/iPhone customers. If that ends up being the situation, I could see the unlocked iPhone becoming even more sought after! :photos:

Last edited:
so why add it only with the white? not that i am in the us but at least this way apple will sell a tone more white ones

Black and White... Everybody will have the same options. Just like it is in the uk..... :)

just like the uk? in the uk its available sim free and to every carrier.. not like the us locks you to atee and tee

why only verizon and atee and tee? why not other american networks? like the uk is on most networks now

Verizon is the largest and has the best coverage where I am.

I hope they cover it on all the networks though, but if I had to choose just one additional network, it would be Verizon.

Largest maybe, but not the best here in Detroit, AT&T....service is ok..I use Verizon for my MI-Fi...it drops all the time, Do u have a iPhone 4...

Of course it will happen. It has always just been the question of when.

My guess is they will get the iphone in january. There has been tons of things hinting towards this.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

or maybe the next iphone. will be a new feature i agree with alude it will happen

I've been patiently waiting with verizon since 2007 to get the iPhone. My contract came up with verizon last month and I am now with at&t for no other reason than for the iphone.

Im on the fence about the whole thing. Yes i would love for verizon to have the iphone but they dont have it now. i like their service but not their phones. i want it now! too late, hello at&t...

watch Steve Jobs say No to Verizon haha
that would just kill all these rumors lol

i actually hope verizon dont get it lol
dont get me wrong, i love verizon, i was in the contract with them on january 2010, and when the iphone4 came out for ATT, i was praying that verizon was getting it so i can buy the phone onyl for it. but since im very impatient, i cancelled my contract and went with ATT for the iphone4. i will be very pissed if it does come out in december/january cuase that means i pretty much cancelled my contract and paid termination fee's for nothing! oh and downgraded service wise cause reception for verizon is a lot better for me :(

just like the uk? in the uk its available sim free and to every carrier.. not like the us locks you to atee and tee

The reason is most of the world cell networks are via sim card. Here in the USA we are used to the means of how it's done here.

I can't say anything bad about AT&T. I've been with them since the beginning. I like the fact I can get an iPhone for a 199.00 full upgrade or just recently a partial upgrade of 400.00 after selling my 3GS to someone in the UK for 450.00.

So I can get a new iPhone every year! I'm sure I can get what z partial upgrade will cost when the next iPhone comes out in 2011. I'm not concerned about contract extension cause I'm a satisfied AT&T customer.

Marc