What's new

Itunes

8balluk

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I may be being really thick here but here goes if someone can help it'll be greatly appreciated.

My laptop supports 3 iTunes accounts with 1 iPad 1 iPhone and 2 iPods.

Problem I'm having is if my lad downloads loads of games and I sync it up and transfer his apps, next time I sync my iPhone up it ll put all his new apps onto mine. Why???does my head in. Can't it distinguish between mine and his?

That's my first problem

Second because of this it may put it over over capacity which is another nightmare as I have to go though all and delete them. It started to take an hour hut to sync up my bloody phone.

Thanks in advance

C

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I may be being really thick here but here goes if someone can help it'll be greatly appreciated.

My laptop supports 3 iTunes accounts with 1 iPad 1 iPhone and 2 iPods.

Problem I'm having is if my lad downloads loads of games and I sync it up and transfer his apps, next time I sync my iPhone up it ll put all his new apps onto mine. Why???does my head in. Can't it distinguish between mine and his?

That's my first problem

Second because of this it may put it over over capacity which is another nightmare as I have to go though all and delete them. It started to take an hour hut to sync up my bloody phone.

Thanks in advance

C[/QUOTEthere will be someone who knows more than i do but in the meanwhile if you go into iTunes(black apple top left)and preferences i think you can change what you want or don't want.

yeah setting up users on the computer is the easiest way to solve this. Bit of a pain if you have apple tv but havnt found a fix for that yet either...