What's new

iTunes won't see 5s

eddiekeyton

Reaction score
My iTunes won't recognize my 5s or my fiances 5s. All drivers are installed and the phone charges when plugged in. I can also browse my photos on my computer when plugging in my phone. I've tried multiple USB ports and multiple cables. No luck. I've followed all of apples tutorials to try to get it to work. To no avail. I have windows vista. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. All software in pc and iPhone is all up to date. No drivers missing. Restarted both phone and computer. It just wasnt meant to be.

My iTunes won't recognize my 5s or my fiances 5s. All drivers are installed and the phone charges when plugged in. I can also browse my photos on my computer when plugging in my phone. I've tried multiple USB ports and multiple cables. No luck. I've followed all of apples tutorials to try to get it to work. To no avail. I have windows vista. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. All software in pc and iPhone is all up to date. No drivers missing. Restarted both phone and computer. It just wasnt meant to be.
Have you gone through all the suggestions in this Apple support page? iPhone iPad or iPod touch not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

I had the same problems with Itunes a few months ago. It turned out that my itunes needed to be updated.