What's new

itunes problem someone help please

KRASN!Q!

Reaction score
hello everyone ,i would realy appreciate any help on this problem :
i was in itunes u.s store i changed my store from us to french store to dowload an local app and now i want to return where i have been before but it is not possible because it asking me to have an us |Credit Card , then i try changing my store to canadian store just to see if it asks for CC and now i`m in canadian store and i want to return to US store , becuase all my apps are from that store . i can gave me apple id and my password to anyone that can do this even with their credit card and than it can erase the card again just to send me to the US store please
best regards

Welcome to iPhone Forums, KRASN!Q! !

You should be able to revert to the US store the same way you changed to the French and Canadian store.
Go to Settings - iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID. Select "View Apple ID" and enter your password. Then go to Country/Region and select your original country. When changing to the Canadian App Store, changing to the US store should have been possible. Just scroll down until you find your country.

If it doesn't work that way, please describe your problem more exactly: what you did, what you see when you try changing the country of the App Store.

I hope you're aware that giving your Apple ID to someone you don't know is an invitation to use your ID for their own purpose. On behalf of your privacy and security, don't do it.

And if a US Credit Card (lack of) is the problem and you can get a US ITunes Gift Card, you can use that instead.

yeah but my problem is that i do not have a US CC i just want to use it for free apps when i created account where were a option " none " and now when i changeg it a wanted to return to us store it asks me for credit card wich i do not have one

"None" is not one of the options when you change the country for an Apple ID.

Tbh, I would not use my credit card details for someone else, for the same reason as before: security and privacy, but in that case mine.

If there's someone of your friends or family with a credit card, ask them for their help.

If you've got nobody who could assist with your problem:
Contact Apple, maybe they can help getting back to the US Apple Store.

Otherwise, create a new Apple ID for the US App Store. You will still be able to use the apps purchased with the first Apple ID, as long as they are installed on your iPhone.

Last edited:
"None" is not one of the options when you change the country for an Apple ID.

Tbh, I would not use my credit card details for someone else, for the same reason as before: security and privacy, but in that case mine.

If there's someone of your friends or family with a credit card, ask them for their help.

If you've got nobody who could assist with your problem:
Contact Apple, maybe they can help getting back to the US Apple Store.

Otherwise, create a new Apple ID for the US App Store. You will still be able to use the apps purchased with the first Apple ID, as long as they are installed on your iPhone.
firstly thank you for your response , my problem is that i do not live in USA , i do not have a friends in USA , i contacted apple but they say you can not do that and they can not do it for me , i think to give my apple id and my password to someone who can swap me to us store with their credit card and after he swaps to us store he can erase the credit card from my account and by this way i will be in us store , best regards

I don't think you'll find someone who doesn't know you, and uses his CC for your account.

Keep the ID you've changed in the Canadian App Store, or change it to the French one, and create a new Apple ID, which you use for the US Apple Store only.

Last edited: