What's new

ITUBE App

Glenn Palmer

Reaction score
I was very happlily using the ITUBE app on my Iphone 5 - however, I had to reinstall my settings recently when my battery died and I forgot my password - however, when reinstalled the Itube App was missing and I tried to re-install in from the App store - however it is no longer supported in the UK - only in the USA app store. Can anyone hlep me to do that, whilst keeping all my other Apps. Many Thanks in advance for your help

Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums!

If you just need this one app, you can keep the Apple ID you're using now, all you need to do is change the country to the USA and switch back after purchasing it. To get this done, you'll need an address in the USA. If you have friends there, you can use their address.

Go to App Store - Featured. Scroll down to your Apple ID and tap it. Now select "View Apple ID" and enter your password. The next page will show you the details of your ID. You'll find "Country/Region". If you tap it, you'll be able to change it to the one you need for the app.

To revert to your own country, you'll have to go through the procedure once more.

I was very happlily using the ITUBE app on my Iphone 5 - however, I had to reinstall my settings recently when my battery died and I forgot my password - however, when reinstalled the Itube App was missing and I tried to re-install in from the App store - however it is no longer supported in the UK - only in the USA app store. Can anyone hlep me to do that, whilst keeping all my other Apps. Many Thanks in advance for your help
Was the app missing from your purchased list as well?

If you do decide to set up an iTunes account is the U.S.A. iTunes store, you'll need to set up a U.S. Method of payment as well. The easiest way is a U.S. iTunes gift card. You can either buy them from online sellers or get friends or family in the U.S. To buy them on your behalf. This will let you purchase paid as well as free apps.

Note: if you use iTunes cards for your payment, you're not able to change the country in the App Store as long as there's still some balance on it.

Note: if you use iTunes cards for your payment, you're not able to change the country in the App Store as long as there's still some balance on it.
In that case a U.S. Credit card account would be necessary, unless you only want to download free apps, in which case you can set up the account with no payment method by trying to,download a free app as your first activity on the U.S. Account, then selecting none as a payment method when prompted to enter a payment method.

... in which case you can set up the account with no payment method by trying to,download a free app as your first activity on the U.S. Account, then selecting none as a payment method when prompted to enter a payment method.
This will only work when you create a new Apple ID, for which you'd need an email address which hasn't been used before (also not for verifying the current Apple ID).