What's new

Issues with the calendar

sbertram

Reaction score
Hi i just got a iphone 4s and trashed my black berry. So i am use to the way black berry does things, I use the calendar a lot on my black berry. When a calendar item went off a red light would blink on the black berry telling me my reminder is due is there such a thing on the iphone for that?

Also when i put in a calendar item i have to set the time zone and the alert notcie. Is there a way to make those a default for every claendar item?

Also what do i need to do to copy pictures, songs, and movies off the iphone to my Windows 7 PC?

Thanks

Hi i just got a iphone 4s and trashed my black berry. So i am use to the way black berry does things, I use the calendar a lot on my black berry. When a calendar item went off a red light would blink on the black berry telling me my reminder is due is there such a thing on the iphone for that?

Also when i put in a calendar item i have to set the time zone and the alert notcie. Is there a way to make those a default for every claendar item?

Also what do i need to do to copy pictures, songs, and movies off the iphone to my Windows 7 PC?

Thanks

As far as calendar issues, reminders, etc just ask Siri and she will do a reminder for you. And if you Google you can find other type of reminder apps for the iPhone.

I use dropbox for moving pictures to Windows. You can also plug into iTunes and let iTunes handle that as well. Movies require more space so you may need to purchase some space from iCloud. That you would also use with iTunes.

There are ways with dropbox to get free space, posting about it in facebook, getting friends to try it. I have about 5 gb space there and I think iCloud has 5 gb free.

Try this: Go to Settings / General / Accessibility / LED Flash for Alerts. Haven't done it myself yet, but it sounds/looks like it should do what you're asking.

Al

hi if i use itunes to move movie files how do i do that in itunes?

Is there a way to set a home page in safri i want it to be google?
thanks