What's new

Issues with Ios7

The only real issue remaining for me right now is the pic on my lock screen. I have a face pic of my horse and the skyline is white. On the old iOS there was a black strip across the top that you could clearly see the icons. Now that the lock screen graphics are "translucent" and white, I can barely see the icons. I really, really don't want to change my pic. Any ideas?

$photo.jpg

Oh, and I tried doing some editing, but I'm not very good at it. I have a Mac and while there are options in iPhoto to crop, I can't see anything to "paint" a strip across the top.

Edit: I downloaded a "Paint" version for Mac. I then painted a black strip across the top. Worked like a charm! I may play around with it some more and make the strip a bit smaller and maybe charcoal rather than stark black.

$photo.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question - since I upgraded Candy Crush won't connect to Facebook & so won't update my progress (I play on iPad too).
I haven't changed any settings, double checked that they're all still correct & have shut down & restarted my phone.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

I have upgrade both my iPhone 5 and iPad 3 and frankly I am delighted with the changes. The first thing I did was to down load the new manuals in iBooks for the iPhone and iPad so that I could at least review the features. Any one whom has glasses I recommending going with bold text in addition increase the font size for reading documents. The first option will make the device restart so be aware of that. Again once you install 7 do a reset on off button and home key. I went with a darker back ground which suited my needs. Yes out of 180 apps I have only s couple that are misbehaving however they will be fixed once the apps are upgraded

I strongly recommend downloading the manuals as even for experience uses they are most helpfull. This is essential for any user whom have issues with battery life or look and feel. I have no issues with battery life and performance is if any thing it appears faster. That's my 2 cents worth.

Colin

Quick question - since I upgraded Candy Crush won't connect to Facebook & so won't update my progress (I play on iPad too).
I haven't changed any settings, double checked that they're all still correct & have shut down & restarted my phone.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Remove both and reinstall both again.