What's new

Issue resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
There thing two cosmetic and physical damage

My guess mine cosmetic issue and idk how much apple going to charge me for that

If my car paint comes off and the bumper becomes discolored that is cosmetic, if it happened because I ran it into the back of a bus it is still cosmetic. In the second case I am at fault no matter what the damage is because I caused it by my bad driving.

The damage to your phone is surface damage caused by physical interaction with the real world and not something any manufacturer will cover. If you want someone to pay you (in the form of money or a replacement phone) please contact your insurance company not Apple.

I am a very patient person, but something about you just gets to me.
Every iPhone a problem, ever day a problem, people are dying all over the World. Boy you P*** me Off big time. Maybe that’s your intention.
I go quiet now and hope that Apple, Bodyguards throw you and your iPhone out into the street.

brixtonboy; I agree with you 100%. This guy needs to be kicked off this forum, who’s goal is to help people. He doesn’t really want to be helped...

I am a very patient person, but something about you just gets to me.
Every iPhone a problem, ever day a problem, people are dying all over the World. Boy you P*** me Off big time. Maybe that’s your intention.
I go quiet now and hope that Apple, Bodyguards throw you and your iPhone out into the street.
My friend told me what do And told me what ever issues I have consult him I will just do that and not Post here

Status
Not open for further replies.