What's new

Is this the right place

RJHutto

Reaction score
My name is Richard and I have been a long time reader and just now getting involved. My main reason is to seek the advice of other iPhone lovers. I have a White Verizon iPhone 5 (16GB) but I really want to get a black one. Is there a place for people like me to make a trade with someone? I figured if any would know it would be you.

Thanks.

G'day and welcome to the Forum Richard!! :)

My name is Richard and I have been a long time reader and just now getting involved. My main reason is to seek the advice of other iPhone lovers. I have a White Verizon iPhone 5 (16GB) but I really want to get a black one. Is there a place for people like me to make a trade with someone? I figured if any would know it would be you.

Thanks.
you could always make into a black one by putting on a full body vinyl wrap,there's lots on Amazon.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Welcome, RJ... Do you plan to encase the device, as you probably should? Then the color won't matter. If not, you'll get to love the phone as is in no time. :)

Thanks everyone. I'll check out the vinyl but I will use a case so maybe it won't matter.