What's new

Is there an app to view a home network camera from iPhone when away from home?

WackyZacky

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a wifi minicam on myhome network, I can view it at home with P2PLiveCam but cannot view it away from home. Every time I enter the IP address of the camera it asks me to download IPDHDPlugPlayerSetup.exe which will not open. I need to be able to keep an eye on the flat whilst I am away from home. Does anyone know if such an app is available for an iPhone6?
Thanks,
Gerald

I’ve removed your other thread on the same topic. It’s way better, and you’ll get better/more accurate replies, when you keep the discussion to one thread only.

Hi,
I have a wifi minicam on myhome network, I can view it at home with P2PLiveCam but cannot view it away from home. Every time I enter the IP address of the camera it asks me to download IPDHDPlugPlayerSetup.exe which will not open. I need to be able to keep an eye on the flat whilst I am away from home. Does anyone know if such an app is available for an iPhone6?
Thanks,
Gerald

I have a Humax Eye Camera, and the App I use to view the picture on my iPhone X using WiFi when away from my home is called “Y-cam”

HTH!

Have you looked at the AtHome camera surveillance app? (By Circlely Networks)